If you are an HDFC Bank customer and want to change your email ID in your HDFC bank account then this article will help you. In this article, you will find a full step-by-step guide to updating email ID in the HDFC bank account.
Linking an email id with a bank account has many advantages like you can get recent updates and offers from the bank or can get HDFC account statement on email id on monthly basis etc. So if you have not yet updated your email id in your bank account in HDFC you must complete it now.
HDFC bank recently made some changes for the sake of providing high security to their customers. Earlier you could change your email id in your HDFC bank account via online as well as offline mode. But now visiting the base branch is a must to complete the process to HDFC bank email ID update.
For changing your email id in HDFC bank you have two ways
- Via HDFC net banking
- By visiting the home branch
Methods to Update Email Id in HDFC Bank
To register your email id in HDFC bank you have to follow some steps carefully.
- Go to HDFC Official website.
- Select Net Banking and click on “Login“
- Now login with your HDFC Customer ID and Password of HDFC Net Banking.
- At top of the page, you will find the option “Update Contact Details“.
- Click on the option and scroll down
- You will find the option “Email ID“
- On the right side of the row, you will get a link “Download Email Update Form”
- Click on the link and Download the form.
- After downloading the form you have to fill in all the required details with your email id.
- At last, you have to submit this form to your HDFC base branch.
- Within 7 working days, your email id will be updated in your HDFC bank Account.
By following these simple step-by-step guides you can easily change Email ID in HDFC Bank Account.
If you have not registered yourself for HDFC Net Banking then follow the procedure of HDFC Net Banking Register and complete it.
- How To Open HDFC Regular Savings Account? | HDFC Bank Account Opening Online
- How to Generate/Find UPI ID for HDFC Bank Account? | HDFC UPI Money Transfer
- How to Get HDFC Bank Mini Statement?
- How to Download HDFC Bank Account Statement Online?
- How to Reset/Change/Generate HDFC ATM Debit Card PIN Online? | HDFC Debit Card Activation
|Must Read: HDFC Online Account Opening|
2. How to Change/Link Email id in HDFC bank by Visiting Home Branch?
This is also a very easy method to register an email id in HDFC Bank Account. In this method, you need to follow these simple steps
- Visit your HDFC Home branch. You can easily find it by clicking HDFC Bank near me
- Ask the bank officials for Application form of e-Age form of changing Email ID.
- Fill the form carefully with all the necessary details including your Email ID.
- Hand over the form to the banking executives.
- Within 7 working days you account will be updated and the process to link email id to hdfc bank account will be completed.
You can also download the Application form to email id change in HDFC Bank online
Check Status of your Email ID update
There are two ways to check whether your email id in HDFC Bank Account is updated or not.
- For knowing the status of the email id of HDFC bank Customer Care Toll free Number of HDFC.
- Also, you can check the status of your email ID update by using HDFC Mobile Banking.
- login to your HDFC Mobile Banking
- Click on “Menu“
- Select “Your Profile” and click on “Personal Profile“
- Here click on “Contact” and all your personal details will be displayed on the screen.
You can see the status of your request to change your mail id in the HDFC Bank Account. you will see the newly updated email id there if it has been updated.
We hope this article helped you to understand the procedure to register/change your email address in HDFC Bank. If you need more guidance or have any queries then you can comment below. We will answer your query asap.